"Cloud Services Supporting GDPR Compliance"
What is GDPR?
Why is it Important?
GDPR stands for
General Data Protection Regulation
GDPR is an EU regulation
that comes into force on   25th May 2018
Adopted by the UK – even after Brexit
Your business is responsible
for demonstrating compliance
You are obliged to perform a
Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA)
of risk to data protection
The outcome of the DPIA
forms the basis of your
- GDPR Planning
- Compliance Documentation
GDPR has about 160 detailed requirements
- Your responsibility to demonstrate compliance through documentation
- Security breaches are to be reported to the regulator within 72 hours
Absolute Minimum GDPR Requirements
- Maintain accurate records of storage and processing of all sensitive personal data
- Add business processes that account for personal data privacy in your company processes
- Be able to demonstrate to regulators that you have put forth a “best effort” to comply with GDPR